The Bee Writes is providing us with another month of love and music with her daily February prompts for Love Is In Da Blog and if you like music, I suggest that you check out her blog here:
Boys like to give their significant other pet names as a term of endearment like: angel, babycakes, beautiful, boo, bunny, buttercup, cupcake, cutie, darling, dearest, dumpling, honey, muffin, pookie, precious, princess, pudding, pumpkin, rosebud, sugarplum, sweet cheeks, sweetie pie, or sweet pea. Some people find these nicknames to be sweet and romantic, while others may be annoyed by these cute-sounding words and say, “Don’t call me babe or sweet cheeks.”
Last week we had a lot of fun with duets, as it produced some real great and surprising music. This week we have Babe/Cutie/Doll/Honey/Sweetie, and I feel that everyone should be able to find a song that fits this prompt. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, as you will probably find many enjoyable songs. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Show the lyrics, but most important, make sure that you have fun. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not. If it does not fit, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the Grateful Dead song ‘Help on The Way’ this week. Next week I will be writing about the song ‘Everybody Needs Somebody to Love’ by the Blues Brothers. The upcoming prompts will be:
February 9, 2020 – I/Me/Them/Us/You/We
February 16, 2020 – Come/Go/Leave/Stay
February 23, 2020 – Ankles/Hands/Feet/Fingers/Toes/Wrists
March 1, 2020 – Listen/Hear/Talk/Speak