Slaughtered like the dogs that they are by a deranged individual, such a cruel frightening world it is down on the killing floor. So harsh and inhuman to be cut up by a chainsaw and then be smashed to pieces by a sledge hammer, but Cain killed Able because he was brutal and he got a kick out of watching him blead. I don’t watch horror movies, because the gruesome behavior repulses me and it would likely send me into a frenzy. Bodies everywhere, blood stains dripping from the ceilings, splattered all over the walls, the horrible smell of this bloodbath will never be removed from my mattress and all of this is a bit too violent for my taste. Savage, uncivilized, undomesticated, untamed, fierce, ferocious beings that will never be rendered under human control.
Last week we had Hay Is for Horses, with the theme being Greet, Hey, Howdy. This week we the theme of Brutal, Cruel, Frenzy, Savage, Violent suggested by Melanie. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, and even better, read as many of them as you are able to as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Tell everyone why you like the song, whether it was a hit, or what you think the song is about. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Try to use the prompt words or at least conform to a general theme, as you see it. If the song you select does not meet the criteria, then please explain why you chose this song.
• It would be good if you could post the lyrics to the song of your choice, as this is helpful for the people that want to follow along with the music.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due. It would also be a good idea to give credit to the singer and the band associated with your song.
• Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be, but please try not to include too many videos as that just makes it take longer to look at all of the other posts.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the song ‘Frenzy’ by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins today. Next week, I will be writing about the Traditional song ‘On The Road Again’. The upcoming prompts will be:
June 27, 2021 – Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Snack, Supper suggested by Paula Light of Light Motifs II
July 4, 2021 – American music which is any song played by an American group.
July 11, 2021 – Bugs, Insects suggested by Amy Braun, ☆ai love music☆ aisasami
July 18, 2021 – Breakup songs suggested by Janis of themomshiediaries