Humans have five basic senses, those being sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch, but for today we are only interested in the last one. Touch is an act of touching, especially with the hand or finger, while feel is a quality of an object experienced by touch. Touch means to come in contact physically with something, while to feel means to touch something in order to discover something about it. You would touch the glass, but you would feel how cold the glass is. A person may be described as being touchy feely, if they openly express affection or other emotions, through physical contact.
Last week we had Interchangeable using Promise/Vow/Oath, and that prompt worked out. This week we have Touch/Feel and I think that everyone should be able to find a song that uses one of these prompt words. Make sure that you have fun while you are doing this. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not. If it does not fit, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the Grateful Dead song ‘Comes A Time’ this week. Next week I will be writing about the song ‘It’s All Too Much’ by George Harrison. The upcoming prompts will be:
April 5, 2020 – Birthday/Cake/Gift/Party/Surprise
April 12, 2020 – Diamond/Emerald/Jade/Pearl/Ruby/Sapphire
April 19, 2020 – Home Town or City where you were born or once lived in
April 26, 2020 – Alone/ Confined/Depressed/Isolated/Restless/Solo