Sometimes it seems like the world has been turned upside down, but never the less, it keeps spinning around. Did you know that if the Earth stopped spinning suddenly, the atmosphere would continue to spin staying in motion with the Earth’s original 1100 mile per hour rotation speed at the equator, resulting in rocks, topsoil, trees, buildings, your pet dog, and your cat also would be swept away into the atmosphere. I wonder why that didn’t happen in the Superman movie where he flew around the Earth so fast that he reversed the spin of the Earth, turning back time to save Lois Lane. For some crazy reason my Song Lyric Sunday posts get more views and likes than any of my other posts do, but I am not complaining.
I am sure that it will be easy to find a song for Crazy being used as this week’s prompt. We are all here to have some more fun and listen to some enjoyable music. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, as you will probably find many enjoyable songs. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Show the lyrics, but most important, make sure that you have fun. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not. If it does not fit, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the Leiber and Stoller song ‘Kansas City’ this week. Next week I will be writing about the song ‘Caravan’ by Van Morrison. The upcoming prompts will be:
January 5, 2020 – La
January 12, 2020 – Bottom/End/Middle/Side/Top
January 19, 2020 – Written or sung by Tom/Dick/Harry
January 26, 2020 – Duets