Why would she call me a doorbell, what does that even mean? I thought she was trying to press my buttons by saying that I was some type of a ding-dong, which is probably close to being a ding bat and I got mad over this, so I confronted her. She said that she didn’t call me a doorbell and that she thought that I was adorable. I thought that was delightful, pleasant, and sweet and then I kissed her in a way that I’d never kissed a girl before. I told her that she would be mine from now on and she took me home to meet her parents, but they hated my long hair and the fact that I didn’t have a job.
Last week we had Resolute, Staunch, and Steadfast, with the theme of Devoted, Faithful, Honorable, Loyal, True suggested by Lady A. Our theme this week is Delightful, Pleasant, Sweet suggested by Paula Light of Light Motifs II. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, and even better, read as many of them as you are able to as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Tell everyone why you like the song, whether it was a hit, or what you think the song is about. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the theme, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Try to use the prompt words or at least conform to a general theme, as you see it. If the song you select does not meet the criteria, then please explain why you chose this song.
• It would be good if you could post the lyrics to the song of your choice, as this is helpful for the people that want to follow along with the music.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due. It would also be a good idea to give credit to the singer and the band associated with your song.
• Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be, but please try not to include too many videos as that just makes it take longer to look at all of the other posts.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the song ‘Can’t Come Down’ by Grateful Dead today. Next week, I will be writing about the BJ Thomas song ‘Hooked On A Feeling’. The upcoming prompts will be:
September 26, 2021 – Other, That, This – Fandango Sunday
October 3, 2021 – Songs where somebody is having sex or talking about it
October 10, 2021 – Heavenly Bodies, Planets, Moon, Sun, Stars suggested by King Ben’s Grandma
October 17, 2021 – Communication, Information, News, Telephone suggested by Di of pensitivity101