He was a true believer and he still thinks that Trump is his president. His loyalty led him to the January Sixth insurrection where he met other like-minded protestors. He was faithful to a fault, having more of this quality than any man should have had for someone who he did not know. He was immovable and unwavering in his belief that fraud was committed and that Biden actually stole the election. The only honorable thing he could think of was to take back the country by devoting all his efforts to interrupt Congress from certifying the results. He knew that nothing but the truth would ever come out of the mouth of Trump, so he joined the mob that were going to get justice by stopping the steal. Luckily for him, he wasn’t one of the 250 people that were charged so far with breaching the Capitol, however he plans to be present for the Sept. 18 “Justice for J6” rally and since justice is due, I hope that he gets arrested there.
Last week we had Blowout Affair, with the theme of Carnival, Festival, Gala, Jamboree, Party suggested by Lady A. Our theme this week is Devoted, Faithful, Honorable, Loyal, True and it is again suggested by Lady A. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, and even better, read as many of them as you are able to as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Tell everyone why you like the song, whether it was a hit, or what you think the song is about. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the theme, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Try to use the prompt words or at least conform to a general theme, as you see it. If the song you select does not meet the criteria, then please explain why you chose this song.
• It would be good if you could post the lyrics to the song of your choice, as this is helpful for the people that want to follow along with the music.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due. It would also be a good idea to give credit to the singer and the band associated with your song.
• Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be, but please try not to include too many videos as that just makes it take longer to look at all of the other posts.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the song ‘Next Time You See Me’ by Junior Parker today. Next week, I will be writing about the Grateful Dead song ‘Can’t Come Down’. The upcoming prompts will be:
September 19, 2021 – Delightful, Pleasant, Sweet suggested by Paula
September 26, 2021 – Other, That, This – Fandango Sunday
October 3, 2021 – Songs where somebody is having sex, or talking, or hinting about having it
October 10, 2021 – Heavenly Bodies, Planets, Moon, Sun, Stars suggested by King Ben’s Grandma