Some people are absorbing, arresting, attractive, bewitching, captivating, charismatic, delightful, desirable, enchanting, engaging, engrossing, enthralling, enticing, entrancing, exciting, exquisite, extraordinary, fascinating, fetching, glamorous, gorgeous, gripping, haunting, hypnotic, interesting, intriguing, inviting, mesmerizing, pleasant, pleasing, riveting, spellbinding, stunning, tantalizing, tempting, and titillating, but the words that I chose for the theme today are Alluring, Beautiful, Charming, Graceful, and Seductive. I don’t have a clue about what inspired me to come up with this particular theme, as I did it a while ago and I have themes selected all the way out to October 17, 2021. I am pretty certain that my inspiration didn’t come from looking into the mirror.
Last week we had Awesome Autos, Classy Cars, Jumping Jalopies, and Various Vehicles, with the theme being Automobile, Car, Jalopy, Vehicle suggested by Melanie B Cee of Sparks From A Combustible Mind. Our theme this week is Alluring, Beautiful, Charming, Graceful, and Seductive and I this will give us some great music. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, and even better, read as many of them as you are able to as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Tell everyone why you like the song, whether it was a hit, or what you think the song is about. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the theme, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Try to use the prompt words or at least conform to a general theme, as you see it. If the song you select does not meet the criteria, then please explain why you chose this song.
• It would be good if you could post the lyrics to the song of your choice, as this is helpful for the people that want to follow along with the music.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due. It would also be a good idea to give credit to the singer and the band associated with your song.
• Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be, but please try not to include too many videos as that just makes it take longer to look at all of the other posts.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the song ‘Thing Called Love’ by John Hiatt which was covered by Bonnie Raitt today. Next week, I will be writing about the Joe South song ‘Games People Play’. The upcoming prompts will be:
August 8, 2021 – Fate, Fortune, Luck
August 15, 2021 – Danger, Fear, Horror, Nightmare, Terror
August 22, 2021 – Sports songs
August 29, 2021 – Fraud, Hypocrite, Phony, Pretender, Snob suggested by Angie Trafford