I walked into the kitchen and saw my cousin baking another loaf of bread, she usually makes, banana, apple or zucchini bread, so I asked her if she needed any help and she said that I could wash out the bowl, which I always enjoy doing. I stuck my finger in the bowl and immediately figured out that this was banana bread and I said, “My middle name is Bowl-Licker.” She had a great comeback saying, “Yea and your first name is Toilet.” Caramel (Learner At Love) aka Melody suggested today’s prompt and she has been posting scrumptious food all day long accompanied by music, so you should all check out her blog,
Last week we had Four Elements and everyone was asked to find a song that fit with one of the prompts Air/Earth/Fire/Water. This week we have the food and cooking and eating related prompts of Baking/Bread/Cake/Pie/Picnic and hopefully this will fit for everyone. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not. If it does not fit, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the Grateful Dead song ‘Foolish Heart’ this week. Next week I will be writing about the song ‘Rain’ by the Beatles. The upcoming prompts will be:
July 26, 2020 – Different/Same
August 2, 2020 – Acquire/Collect/Gather/Secure
August 9, 2020 – A song with a harmonica
August 16, 2020 – Clear/Dark/Light