Rheumatoid arthritis RA is an autoimmune disease (meaning that the immune system attacks its own tissues) that commonly affects the hands and wrists and it can cause swelling around the knuckles, in finger joints, and your wrists. As the disease progresses, pain and stiffness may spread to the wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, ankles, and hips. For some people, the foot is the first area of the body that will be effected and show signs and symptoms of RA. RA typically affects the metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joints of the toes. I am not trying to write a painful post, as I was just trying to tie the Song Lyric Sunday prompt together. You have made my job much easier, as after this week the next 5 prompts are coming from Felicia, followed by a prompt by Paula and then another prompt by Felicia.
Last week we had Make a Choice using Come/Go/Leave/Stay, and that prompt was a lot of fun. This week we have Ankles/Hands/Feet/Fingers/Toes/Wrists and I think we will all be able to find a song that uses of these prompt words which can be singular or plural and we should all have fun while we are doing this. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, as you will probably find many enjoyable songs. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Show the lyrics, but most important, make sure that you have fun. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not. If it does not fit, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the Kris Kristofferson song made famous by Janis Joplin ‘Me and Bobby McGee’ this week. Next week I will be writing about the song ‘Franklin’s Tower’ by the Grateful Dead. The upcoming prompts will be:
March 1, 2020 – Listen/Hear/Talk/Speak
March 8, 2020 – North/South/East/West
March 15, 2020 – Give/Get/Take/Receive/Send
March 22, 2020 – Promise/Vow/Oath Days Between