I told Fandango that he should put his money into gold when he wrote about the Bear market which may affect his IRA’s, but nobody in their right mind should take investment advice from me. I did take Financial Cost Analysis in college, which I hated, but the professor seemed like he knew what he was talking about and his strategy was to keep your money in things that hold value, so he did not keep much of that in the Stock Market, instead he bought shares in a gold mine. I guess that owning part of a silver mine would be about the same thing, but I think that you need to be rich first before you can make an investment like that. I did read that some experts recommend that you should invest between 30-40% of your funds in precious metals. I want to give Paula a special thanks for supplying this week’s theme and the themes for the last three weeks.
Last week we had Bad Hair Days where the theme was songs that mention Head, Hat, Hair, Scarf suggested by Paula of Light Motifs II. This week the theme is songs that mention Money, Gold, Silver, Rich suggested by Paula of Light Motifs II. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, and even better, read as many of them as you are able to as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Tell everyone why you like the song, whether it was a hit, or what you think the song is about. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the theme, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Think of these as being suggestions instead of being rules:
• Try to use the prompt words or at least conform to a general theme, as you see it. If the song you select does not meet the criteria, then please explain why you chose this song.
• It would be good if you could post the lyrics to the song of your choice, as this is helpful for the people that want to follow along with the music.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due. It would also be a good idea to give credit to the singer and the band associated with your song.
• Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be, but please try not to include too many videos as that just makes it take longer to look at all of the other posts.
• Link to the YouTube video, or you can pull it into your post, so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
This week I will be writing about the Lady Gaga song ‘Beautiful, Dirty, Rich’, and next week, I will be writing about the song ‘If’ by Bread. The upcoming prompts will be:
May 29, 2022 – Appearance, Image, Likeness, Object, Picture, Photograph
June 5, 2022 – Disgust, Embarrassment, Guilt, Regret, Remorse, Shame suggested by Melanie B Cee aka Sparky of Sparks From A Combustible Mind
June 12, 2022 – Excitement, Pleasure, Sentiment, Spirit suggested by Melanie B Cee aka Sparky of Sparks From A Combustible Mind
June 19, 2022 – Amaze, Astonish, Curious, Shock, Surprise, Wonder suggested by Melanie B Cee aka Sparky of Sparks From A Combustible Mind