1.What did the couch say to the toilet?
Did he fart on you too?
2. What caused the last traffic jam in town?
It was my fault, as she was so cute, I rear-ended her.
3. What really powers the Internet?
Your mama’s IP address.
4. What is really between Trump’s ears?
The swamp he vowed to drain.
5. What is in the heart of Africa?
A Nigerian scammer, as they are everywhere.
6. What was the last meal eaten in the Garden of Eden?
A snake in the grass.
7. Who built the pyramids in the Yucatan?
The most advanced culture to exist, except for their calendars.
8. What is the highest form of flattery?
The old dad joke again as the plateau is on a high level and it has flat ground.
9. Speakeasies were not secret bars, what were they?
A place that cashed in your wooden nickels.
10. Alcatraz isn’t a prison, what is it really?
It’s a movie where Dwayne Johnson escapes from the Rock.
11. What is in hamburger?
12. What is the real question and answer to number #12?
I once dated a girl with twelve nipples, sounds kind of weird, dozen tit?
Written for Frank’s Fibbing Friday, where Di stepped in.