1.What was Fahrenheit 451 about?
This is a story about somebody that lived to be 451 years old by eating yogurt.
2. In 1984, who or what was “Big Brother”?
This refers to Tom Fogerty who was 4 years older than John.
3. What do the Hunger Games supposedly commemorate?
The celebrates the establishment of the first food pantry.
4. What exactly was the Andromeda Strain?
This is what Andromeda caught from fooling around with Narcissus.
5. What was Logan’s Run about?
This is the tenth film in the X–Men film series where Wolverine enters a marathon.
6. What is the difference between the red pill and the blue pill in The Matrix?
The red pill puts you to sleep and the blue pill helps you get ready for sex.
7. What is the significance of the different hats in The Adjustment Bureau?
The different hats identify whether people voted for Republicans or Democrats.
8. What happens to all the Martians at the end of The War of the Worlds?
The decided to explore Venus.
9. What vessel does Capt. Nemo pilot?
Nemo’s father Marlin gets a ride on a turtle.
10. What do Axel, Otto, and Hans find at the center of the earth?
The Snow Queen.
Written for Frank’s Fibbing Friday.