A new born male is expected to live to be 76, which is less than the age the life expectancy calculator gave me, so I guess that I am lucky. They gave me 9 more years, allowing me to live to be 77, but since I am not ready to go just yet, I think that I will stick around. The average American now lives to 88 and I would be happy with that number, as I know that my body is deteriorating. They say it is always good to get a second opinion, so I looked at another lifespan site and now I will supposedly to live to be 82. I guess it is about time for me to put together a bucket list, as that is what old people do.
Last week we had It Is About Time where the theme was songs that feature songs that feature the lyrics of either Past, Present, or Future. This week the theme is songs that feature the lyrics of either Birth, Death, or Life. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, and even better, read as many of them as you are able to as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Tell everyone why you like the song, whether it was a hit, or what you think the song is about. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the theme, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Try to use the prompt words or at least conform to a general theme, as you see it. If the song you select does not meet the criteria, then please explain why you chose this song.
• It would be good if you could post the lyrics to the song of your choice, as this is helpful for the people that want to follow along with the music.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due. It would also be a good idea to give credit to the singer and the band associated with your song.
• Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be, but please try not to include too many videos as that just makes it take longer to look at all of the other posts.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the song ‘Let It Be Me’ by The Everly Brothers today. Next week, I will be writing about the Barrett Strong song ‘I’m Gonna Cry (If You Quit Me)’. The upcoming prompts will be:
November 21, 2021 – Lion, Tiger, Bear, Eagle, Shark suggested by Paula of Light Motifs II
November 28, 2021 – School, College, Education, Class, Degree suggested by Paula of Light Motifs II
December 5, 2021 – House, Room, Kitchen, Shower, Attic suggested by Paula of Light Motifs II
December 12, 2021 – songs with Nonsense lyrics suggested by Amy Braun, ai love music aisasami