1.What exactly is the philosopher’s stone?
This is an extremely high THC concentration that is grown in California.
2. What is kept in the Chamber of Secrets?
The Cone of Silence.
3. Why was Harry Potter known as “The Boy Who Lived”?
He survived an overdose of magic mushrooms.
4. What was the Elder Wand made of?
It is a plastic vibrator.
5. What are the Deathly Hallows?
This is where people cross the Rio Grande River.
6. Who wrote Magical Me?
7. What is a Firebolt?
The first bolt action rifle.
8. What are the Nimbus 2000, and the Nimbus 2001?
These are the two species that assimilated the Borg.
9. What does polyjuice potion do?
It makes you want to have a cracker.
10. What does a portkey do?
It lets you into the shitter.
Written for Frank’s Fibbing Friday.