1.What are the names of Santa’s eight reindeer?
Dunder, Ditzy, Chameleon, Olive, Bluto, Paladin, Icarus and Pygmalion.
2. What reindeer was known for having a unique nose?
I think Ditzy wore a nose stud.
3. What was so unique about said reindeer’s nose?
It was unique back in the day, but just about every cashier is sporting one now.
4. Who wore a magic top hat that made him sing and dance?
5. According to the song, who’s eyes are “all aglow”?
6. Who exactly is Susie Snowflake?
She is the sister of Susie Cream Cheese.
7. Why do we hang stockings by the chimney at Christmas?
The dry them out.
8. According to the song, why had we “better watch out, better not cry, better not pout”?
Nobody likes a whiner.
9. According to the same song, when does Santa see you?
When you are Skyping with him.
10. Why do we leave cookies and milk for Santa?
It seems like a fair trade for the toys that he leaves behind.
Written for Frank’s Fibbing Friday.