- What was the big deal about Fibber McGee’s closet?
It was a water closet and Fibber was Euro-pee-an.
- What’s the difference between a hoarder and a collector?
This isn’t always apparent, but a hoarder never gives up anything and a collector likes to hold on to things.
- What was the intended initial purpose for the website, eBay?
This is a place where you can order a chicken and an egg, but you won’t know which one you will get first.
- What is meant by the phrase, “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”?
This is the motto for the new TV show Dumpster Divers.
- What is the significance of “file 13”?
This is where you go to file for bankruptcy.
- What does it mean to “86” something?
This is a term used by the mob when something bothers them.
- What displays when you enter an invalid web address into a web browser?
Alexa can’t help you with this one.
- What does the “www” at the front of Internet addresses stand for?
This stands for Wonderfully Written Words which must follow.
- What does HTML do?
Whatever HTTPS tells it to do.
- What is the purpose of CSS?
This Customer Support System supports customers.
Written for Frank’s Fibbing Friday.