- What is the significance of today in 1564 and 1616?
On April 23 1564 Jimi Hendrix was born and on April 23 1616 the Ramones started punk rock.
- Who said “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players’
- Who was widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and one of the world’s greatest dramatists?
The Northumbrian Cædmon.
- What was The Globe?
This is a spherical shaped map made by Martin Behaim.
- ‘Much ado about nothing’ was about what?
- Who were Titania and Oberon?
Titania and Oberon were sweethearts oh Lordy how they did love and they swore to be true to each other true as the stars above.
- Who were known as The Weird Sisters or Wayward Sisters?
They lived down the block from me and their mother dressed them in weird clothes and she would beat them if they put their weird clothes on wire hangers.
- What is Bardolatry?
This is a fantasy about making love to Brigitte Bardot.
- Who said ‘Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none ‘.
- Who was known as The Swan of Avon?
Ringo Starr after he walked in drunk and told Clapton and Harrison, “the swans, that they live in the park”.
Written for Di’s Fibbing Friday.