There are a lot of different espresso-based drinks, so you might have to try more than one to determine which one you like best. Cappuccino, coffee, expresso, latte and mocha are different ways of making coffee, but they are made using different methods and they also use different ingredients. Espresso is black coffee which is stronger than most coffees brewed by other methods because while making an espresso, a small amount of boiling water is forced over grounded coffee beans and the outcome is a thick coffee concoction. Latte is a creamier version and Cappuccino is stronger than Latte, while a Mocha is the ultimate delight for chocolate lovers.
Last week we had Weather Forecast, and everyone was supposed to choose a song that contained one these the weather-related prompts of Breeze/Cloud/Sky/Wind in either the title or the lyrics. This week we have coffee related prompts of Cappuccino/Coffee/Expresso/Latte/Mocha and the song that you choose must contain one of these prompt words in either the title or the lyrics. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, and even better, read as many of them as you are able to as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Tell everyone why you like the song, whether it was a hit, or what you think the song is about. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it contains the prompt words or not. If it does not meet the criteria, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the P!nk song ‘The One That Got Away’ today. Next week, I will be writing about the song ‘Jezebel’ by Herman’s Hermits. The upcoming prompts will be:
March 14, 2021 – Anguish/Misery/Torment
March 21, 2021 – Hop/Jump/Leap/Pounce/Spring
March 28, 2021 – Endless/Eternity/Everlasting/Forever/Infinity/Omega
April 4, 2021 – Blossoms/Cherry/Flowers