1.What is Groundhog Day all about?
When the hedge hogs all disappeared, this day was set up to protect the groundhogs.
2. What is déjà vu?
You have to ask Yogi Bera.
3. What is meant by the phrase, “Hindsight is always 20/20”?
This means that you should always look over your shoulder.
4. What are reruns?
This is when you get off the toilet and you have to run right back.
5. What does it mean to be redundant?
This is when you repeat your business on the toilet.
6. What word describes unnecessary repetition?
This is when you go to the toilet and nothing comes out.
7. What is the name given to TV shows when they are shown again after their original air date?
8. What phrase is used when you you can look back at a situation and clearly see what should have been done?
9. What is the feeling that you have been somewhere or done something before called?
10. What day supposedly determines how long winter will last based on a particular animal seeing or not seeing its shadow?
You have to ask Bill Murray about this.
Written for Frank’s Fibbing Friday.