- What do the abbreviations, B.C. and A.D. stand for?
Being a veterinary, I am the perfect one to answer this question and it is Before Cats and After Dogs.
- What do the abbreviations, B.C.E. and C.E. stand for?
B.C.E. stands for Badly Corrupted English and C.E is a dating term used for a Casual Encounter.
- What event triggered the start of the U.S. Civil War?
When those cotton balls get rotten, you can’t pick very much cotton.
- What were “The Wars of the Roses?”
This was a dispute among the members of the Grateful Dead on whether to use the skeleton or roses for their symbol and in the end, they decided to go with both.
- Where was the Kingdom of Prussia located?
This is in France where the ladies do that dance.
- According to the account in Genesis, what happened at the Tower of Babel?
King Nimrod of Mesopotamia saw a unicorn and he built the tower to climb on a rainbow.
- What artistic style is Pablo Picasso famous for?
I don’t think that he was much of an artist, but he is known for saying, “Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears”, after he got a bad haircut.
- January 6th was two days ago. What makes it special?
This is known as the day that chaos ruled.
- In the comic strip, Calvin & Hobbes, who or what is Hobbes?
- The song, “Home on the Range” asks for a home where what two animals play?
The ones that don’t try to eat you.
Written for Frank’s Fibbing Friday.