- Where will you find ‘One for his knob’ and ‘Two for his heels’?
That would be just before, ‘Three for the snob’ and ‘Four missing wheels’.
2. Where will you find winks, squidgers and a target?
I might be able to answer this if I didn’t just quit my job at the tiddlywink factory.
- What is a numerator?
This concerns one who is able to enumerate and others that are articulate.
4. There are 206 in the human body. What are they?
5. What can be waxing or waning?
A bikini on Wayne’s World.
6. What is The Mystery Machine?
This is where the ghost in the machine lives.
7. What was the Millenium Falcon?
A bad misspelling.
8. What will you find inside a ping pong ball?
Gas and you better hold your nose before you investigate.
9. What is a fortress?
I think Jimi Hendrix had one along a watchtower.
10. How many spots do newborn dalmation puppies have?
Somebody is really bad at spelling, but I am going to guess that it is more spots than zebras have stripes.
Written for Di’s Fibbing Friday.