- What is worse than a dentist with bad breath?
That would be when your dog drinks out of the toilet and then licks your face (especially if you forgot to flush).
- Have you ever been rejected by someone that you liked, or been told that you were not good enough for somebody else?
This one girl stopped taking my calls and never gave me any reason why and then the next time I saw her, she was pregoed.
- Did you ever want to have toast for breakfast, only to find that all your bread was covered in green mold?Z
That happened to me just the other day and I was forced to make pancakes.
- Did you ever sneeze so hard that your whole body hurt?
The chances of hurting yourself while sneezing are extremely low, but it does happen and I hate when that happens. It happened to me several times where I had back spasms that felt like whiplash and other wonky things happened inside my body that led to excruciating pain.
- Did you ever buy clothing on the internet that did not fit, but you wore them anyway, since you didn’t want to pay the $5 shipping charge to send them back?
If it doesn’t fit, you should be able to send it back without paying a charge, but I am not good at sending stuff back, so I would probably keep it and end up dropping it off at Good Will.
I am happy that I finished cleaning all of the windows today.
Written for Melanie’s sparksfromacombustiblemind’s Share Your World.