A fiancé refers to a man who is engaged to be married, and the term fiancée is used for a woman who is engaged to be married. A lover is a partner that is involved in a sexual or romantic relationship outside of marriage. A spouse is the gender-neutral term for a significant other in a marriage, civil union, or common-law marriage, where the male spouse is known as the husband and a female spouse is a wife. I am not going to get into a plural number of husbands and wives, as polygamy or polyandry can get very confusing. Marriage is a commitment that people in love make to spend their lives together, but others say why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.
Last week we had Stop the Nonsense and I went on a rant about the boloney about the election results, but I eventually got to the point of the prompts being Begin/End/Finish/Start. We have the of prompts Fiancé/Husband/Lover/Wife this week. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, and even better, read as many of them as you are able to as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Tell everyone why you like the song, whether it was a hit, or what you think the song is about. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it contains the prompt words or not. If it does not meet the criteria, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the Traditional song ‘On The Road Again’. Next week I will be writing about the Grateful Dead song ‘China Cat Sunflower’. The upcoming prompts will be:
November 29, 2020 – Bird/Cat/Dog/Fish/Pet
December 6, 2020 – Alligator/Crocodile/Lizard/Snake/Turtle
December 13, 2020 – Apple/Banana/Cherry/Olive/Orange/Strawberry
December 20, 2020 – Circle/Polygon/Square/Triangle