Stop the Steal is a misinformation campaign movement supporting Trump’s false claims of election fraud that was started by none other than Trump’s best buddy Roger Stone. People like to believe what they read on Twitter and Facebook and that Democrats, Big Tech, and the Fake News Media are trying to STEAL this election, but this repackaged version which has been in the works since 2016 was started by the dirty trickster who had his 40-month prison sentence commuted by Trump. The Stop the Steal site was set up by a dark money PAC group, so they could get rich off of Trump. In most cases, begin and start, are interchangeable just as end and finish are. Begin and end are often used for date related topics. Start and finish work better for something that can be completed, like a task or a race. Begin is often more formal than start is. Finish is used when something can be completed, while end means stopped, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that something was completed.
Last week we had A Week is a Unit of Time with Days of the Week prompts. This week we have the of prompts Begin/End/Finish/Start. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Tell everyone why you like the song, whether it was a hit, or what you think the song is about. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it contains the prompt words or not. If it does not meet the criteria, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the song ‘I Want To Tell You’ by George Harrison. Next week I will be writing about the Traditional song ‘On The Road Again’. The upcoming prompts will be:
November 22, 2020 – Fiancé/Husband/Lover/Wife
November 29, 2020 – Bird/Cat/Dog/Fish/Pet
December 6, 2020 – Alligator/Crocodile/Lizard/Snake/Turtle
December 13, 2020 – Banana/Cherry/Strawberry/Olive