IQ tests and SAT scores will indicate your intelligence level at a particular moment in time, basically saying how smart or stupid you are. If a genius is having a bad day, they might not do well on these tests and then somebody else might get lucky and happen to select a lot of the correct answers, thus giving them a much higher score than they deserve. Some jokes can be smart and stupid at the same time. When Schrödinger asked the doctor how his cat was doing, the doctor told him that he had good news and bad news. Heisenberg and Schrödinger are traveling in a car when they get pulled over by a cop. The officer asks, “Do you know how fast you were going?” Heisenberg replies, “No, but I know where I am.” This makes the officer suspicious, so he decides to check their trunk. He looks inside and asks, “Are you aware that there is a dead cat in your trunk?”, to which Schrödinger replies, “l am now.” A Roman walks into a bar and holds up two fingers and says, “Five beers please.” The word “Queue” is pronounced like the letter q, followed by four silent letters. If you put root beer in a square cup, do you end up with just plain beer?
Last week we had Dress Up Day with the Halloween related prompts Ghost/Pumpkin/Trick/Treat/Witch. This week we have the intelligence related prompts of Smart/Stupid. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Tell everyone why you like the song, whether it was a hit, or what you think the song is about. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it contains the prompt words or not. If it does not meet the criteria, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
This week I am writing about the song ‘Man Smart, Woman Smarter’ by King Radio. Next week I will be writing about the Grateful Dead song ‘Mason’s Children’. The upcoming prompts will be:
November 8, 2020 – Days of the Week
November 15, 2020 – Begin/End/Finish/Start
November 22, 2020 = Fiancé/Husband/Lover/Wife
November 29, 2020 – Bird/Cat/Dog/Fish/Pet