- What is a poltergeist?
Another name for chicken salad.
2. What supposedly happens if you look in the mirror and say, “Bloody Mary” three times?
If it is followed by knocking three times on the ceiling, then it means you want me.
3. What’s so unlucky about the number 13?
It is the day I got busted.
4. Why do banshees scream?
This is a warning that they are going to pass gas.
5. What happens to a vampire in daylight?
The same think that happens to a witch when water is thrown on them.
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street wasn’t about a monster who could kill people in their dreams. What was it about?
The trees had eyes and they recorded everything that took place on Elm Street.
7. Who did Norman Bates dress up as in the movie, Psycho?
A bass fisherman who opened up a bait and tackle shop, thus they called him Master Baits.
8. The Amityville Horror wasn’t about a haunted house. What was it about?
A girl that lost the top of her bathing suit on Jones Beach.
9. What are the three witches doing at the beginning of MacBeth?
They were trying to remove water spots from their dishes.
10. What classic monster lives under the Paris Opera House?
The hunchback of Notre Dame.
Written for Frank’s Fibbing Friday.