1. What is a pince nez?
That is a French word for someone who invents perfumes.
2. Who had the original telephone number Whitehall 1212?
Get a phone book and look it up yourself.
3. Who reportedly lived at 221B Baker Street?
4. What happened in Pudding Lane in 1666?
Someone who was having their way with words and they invented Puddintane and if you ask me again I’ll tell you the same.
5. Who resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?
A guy who says that he is the least racist man in the room and his potty mouth wife.
6. What happened on the 8th August 1963?
JFK snuck out of the White House to hook up with Marilyn Monroe.
7. Who lost their head on 16th October 1793?
Someone that the red queen was mad at.
8. What was in operation between April 3 1860 and October 24 1861 but failed due to bankruptcy?
Sears was selling watches.
9. What is the significance of The Golden Hind?
The droid C-3PO was upgraded to understand seven million forms of communication.
10. Who was Spencer Perceval?
He was the last knight of the round table.
Written for Di’s Fibbing Friday.