1. What musical group from the 1960s was known as “The Fab Four”?
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
2. What was the “British Invasion” in the 1960s?
That was when Twiggy, the fashion icon of the Swinging Sixties came to the States.
3. What is Stephen King’s book, The Stand about?
A guy waits up in a tree to shoot deer, but he gets attacked by Jason on Halloween.
4. What was the TV show, Breaking Bad about?
This featured break dancers that had some bad ass moves.
5. Exactly who was Kilroy?
6. What musical instrument is Phil Collins best known for playing?
He played with mirrors and said, “Take a look at me now”.
7. According to Genesis 1, what happened on the seventh day?
God invented television.
8. What happened at the O.K. Corral?
The Brady bunch got together with the Osmonds for a barbecue.
9. According to Greek mythology, what was needed to cross the river Styx?
A bridge built by aliens.
10. What was the play, Inherit the Wind about?
This was about farting and the lessons learned when you did not stand downwind, as then you would inherit the smell.
Written for Frank’s Fibbing Friday.