Lyn told me that she nominated me for a Liebster Award, because she always enjoys reading my blogs and I told her that I already have this award, but I will graciously accept it again, as long as I don’t have to follow all of the rules. Thus, I will answer the questions, but I won’t be posing any new ones or nomination anyone else.
- What’s your reading preference a physical book or on kindle?
I would like to try a talking book.
- If books could talk what would they say about your reading choices?
Stop reading porn.
- Cat or Dog lover? Or some other creature?
Dogs are best, but cats can be cute.
- What’s your favorite comfort food? Is there a story behind it?
I enjoy a snack between breakfast and lunch and I never turn down a fresh Danish. After dinner and after I take my second blood sugar reading, I can have some desert, but what I eat depends on the numbers that I just got. I am always hungry and lately I have been eating a lot of fresh cut up strawberries placed on a shortcake shell topped with fat free whipped cream, but if my numbers were low, I could have a small cup of soft serve ice crème, vanilla and chocolate twist.
- What’s your preference for travel… planes, trains, boats, or automobile?
I don’t enjoy flying, but it is necessary so you still have time lest for your vacation if you are going far away. I always wanted to go on a cruise, but not with this coronavirus that we are dealing with today.
- Married or single or in a relationship or non-applicable
Single and looking but not serious.
- What was your favorite activity as a child?
I loved playing Monopoly when I was young and when my brother and sister got tired of playing, I made up an imaginary friend to play with. I called him Ghosty, because nobody could see him except me and I used to cheat him because I liked to win.
- If you had to pick one, would it be a blog entry or a poem for your epitaph, which one would it be?
Here lies Jim, he went for a swim in the ocean of life and he is not coming back.
- Favorite song? Why?
This is a hard one, but I am going with Truckin’, because it was the first song that I heard at my first Grateful Dead concert.
- Favorite author? Why?
R. R. Tolkien because I became engrossed in his stories.
11. What makes you smile, no matter how many times you see it? Why?
I think this has something to do with the muscles in my cheeks working in combination with my lips. Do I look like I am an expert in myology?