- ‘All the world’s a stage, and men and women merely players…………..’
Iceberg Slim the American pimp
- ‘Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.’.
Gilbert Gottfried American comedian
- ‘I’m not overweight, I’m just nine inches too short.’
Kathy Bates actress
- ‘A lie told often enough becomes the truth’
I am pretty sure this was Trump.
- ‘The only reason people are nice to me is because I have more money than God’
- What is a gramophone?
This was the clamshell design cellphone that was around before the flip phone became popular. I remember that I lost mine one day when I was walking my dog and my neighbor found it and he thought that it was a turtle.
- Where will you find a giblet?
This would be found in an upscale bar, as it is a cocktail made of gin and lime juice, that you drink while wearing a bib, thus it is very much like a gimlet, but the bib is issued in case you want to eat some lobster.
- What makes corn pop?
I usually put mine in a microwave, but if you have jiffy pop you can pop it on the stove.
- What is a meme?
This is an idea that body motions, without speech constitutes art.
10. What is meant by lollygag?
This is what happens if you deep throat a lollypop.
Written for Di’s Fibbing Friday.