- Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
W. C. Fields in My Little Chickadee
- I’d buy that for a dollar!
Clint Eastwood in A Fistful of Dollars
- Somebody blows their nose, and you want to keep it?
Jack Benny in the Horn That Blows at Midnight
- Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
Richard Boone in Have Gun Will Travel
- You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
Spencer Tracy in The Old Man and the Sea
- What we have here is a failure to communicate!
Dean Vernon Wormer in Animal House
- Do you think that’s air you’re breathing, now?
The Nutty Professor at the Klump Family Dinner
- The sleeper has awakened!
Woody Allen in Sleeper
- Good Morning! And in case I don’t see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
Robin Williams in Good Morning, Vietnam
- Haha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this: “Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!”
Marlon Brando in The Godfather
Written for PC Guy’s Fibbing Friday.