1. Why is Spring so named?
Leaping lizards, how should I know?
2. What are “Spring Greens”?
That is what happens when you hit your golf ball near the pin and it takes a little hop.
3. What’s a Spring Roll?
That is a move done on the diving board where you jump in the air and grab your legs, put your left foot in and shake it all about.
4. What makes June 6th so important?
That was my dentist appointment.
5. What happens on June 20th of this year?
It is about time that I get my hair cut.
6. What happens on June 21st of this year?
I should get my toenails trimmed.
7. Why is Father’s Day always on a Sunday?
That is so dads can take a day off from going to church.
8. What was the book, Silent Spring about?
A mute kangaroo.
9. What does a balance spring do?
That is contained in Hooke’s law, which states that the displacement or size of the deformation is directly proportional to the deforming force or load, thus keeping everything in balance.
10. What makes spring water special?
You have to pay more money for it.
Written for PC Guy’s Fibbing Friday.