1. What is the difference between Biweekly and a Fortnight?
I don’t care, as long as I get my paycheck.
2. How much oil would your lantern need to last a fortnight?
This really depends on how good your eyesight is.
3. If you spent a fortnight in Paris, what would you see?
Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, but no trip would be complete without spending time in the sewers.
4. What’s the difference between a microchip and a micro chip?
One relates to a computer and the other is a very small snack.
5. What’s brown, shiny and sizzles?
6. How is the best way to make lemonade?
Squeeze that lemon.
7. How many types of coke are there?
Coke makes so many different beverages that if you drank one per day, it would take you over 9 years to try them all.
8. Why was a sundae glass so named?
This is because the people wanted something different on Sundays.
9. What is hellsapoppin?
That happened right after the panties started a dropping.
10.What did the Knights of the Round Table do during the day?
They spent all their time looking for the Holy Grail.
Written for Di’s Fibbing Friday.