It takes a lot of hard work to make a marriage work and as George Harrison would say when he has his mind set on you, it’s gonna take time, a whole lot of precious time. You need to communicate openly with each other, and don’t forget the small things, like completing the honey do list, if that what it is going to keep her happy. You might try exercising together, or going for walks and holding hands. Go on vacation, but this is not the right time for a cruise. Laugh, eat, have sex, but it is probably best not to do this while you are not eating, but then again it is always good to switch things up from time to time. You should always try to respect your partner and no matter how gloomy things are looking, try to focus on the positive things that brought you together.
Last week we had Cinco de Mayo Again with the prompt Burrito/Fajita/Mexican/Tequila and that generated some great music. This week we have a partner related prompt with Couple/Together/Us and hopefully this will work out for everyone. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, as you will probably find many enjoyable songs and it is quite possibly that you will learn a thing or two. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not. If it does not fit, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the Grateful Dead song ‘Believe It Or Not’ this week. Next week I will be writing about the song ‘D.C.B.A.-25’ by the Jefferson Airplane. The upcoming prompts will be:
May 17, 2020 – Song that includes a number
May 24, 2020 – End/Finish/Over/Stop
May 31, 2020 – Cinnamon/Mint/Parsley/Pepper/Rosemary/Sage/Salt/Thyme
June 7, 2020 – Big/Large/Little/Small/Tall/Tiny