1. What do you call a group of four ducks?
2. What is a farrago?
The way Jackie Gleason walked when he said, “And away we go.”
3. What is a basilisk?
I am not sure, but if you don’t tell me, I may go ballistic.
4. Where will you find the axilla?
You need to look in your rectum to find it.
5. Why do they call it ‘Charm School’?
Because the students come out magically delicious.
6. Who were Sooty and Sweep?
Sooty is the guy who tossed the ball to the tight end named Sweep, and the linemen all rapidly pull out from their normal positions to lead the blocking around the end to prevent defenders from squeezing the inside to stop the run up the middle.
7. What makes Bumble Bees fly?
They are high on honey.
8. What is Empty Nest Syndrome?
It is time to celebrate.
9. What is a Beefeater?
10. What breed of animal is a Bactrian?
That is a camel that is carrying one too many straws.
Written for Di’s Fibbing Friday.