These days money moves quickly, a bank transfer or a wire transfer is immediate, reliable, and safe (as long as you’re not sending money to a thief). A traditional wire transfer goes from one bank or credit union to another using a network such as the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) or Fedwire. When a loved one is under the weather, any gesture that you do to let them know that you care, can mean the world to them. Sending them a bright, fragrant bouquet of flowers can be the perfect gift for them to get well, although many ICU and maternity wards, have bans on bringing in flowers. If the flowers that you receive come in a basket or other container with foam, take off all the cellophane bags and cut the stems, then add fresh water every day.
Last week we had Primary Directions using North/South/East/West, and that prompt seemed to work out well. This week we have Give/Get/Take/Receive/Send and I think that everyone should be able to find a song that uses one of these prompt words. Make sure that you have fun while you are doing this. Take some time to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this music challenge, as you will probably find many enjoyable songs. Share your music with others and post a video, try do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. Show the lyrics, let’s all listen to our favorite songs and explore some new music. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not. If it does not fit, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the Grateful Dead song ‘Black Throated Wind’ this week. Next week I will be writing about the song ‘Days Between’ also by the Grateful Dead. The upcoming prompts will be:
March 22, 2020 – Promise/Vow/Oath
March 29, 2020 – Touch/Feel
April 5, 2020 – Birthday/Cake/Gift/Party/Surprise
April 12, 2020 – Diamond/Emerald/Jade/Pearl/Ruby/Sapphire