1. It’s obvious what baked beans and baked potatoes are. But what is a baked Alaska?
Crab legs inside a pie.
2. What is a TLA?
This is a movie rating for one that features a lot of tits, legs and ass.
3. What was boombangabang?
4. How would you describe a cornice?
The same way I would describe Grey Poupon and Polaner All Fruit.
5. Who will be on the back of the new £20 note when it comes into circulation in February?
I heard that it will be either Freddie Mercury or Eddie Money.
6. Where will you be able to buy sky hooks?
At the same place that sells left-handed monkey wrenches.
7. If two’s company and three’s a crowd, what’s four?
More than a mouthful, but less than a handfull.
8. Why are squares on a checkers board alternately black and white?
That is because some people suffer from achromatopsia.
9. What happens to all the holes cut out of ring doughnuts?
They are given to zombies who are trying to stop eating brains.
10. Why did the rabbit go up the hole, round the tree (right to left) and back down the hole?
Written for Di’s Fibbing Friday.