1. Calendar Girls featured what organisation?
Nancy Pelosi was ‘Miss Lube Rack’ in 1959.
2. What is a limpet?
It is no small deal being flaccid.
3. Who is famous for saying ‘I didn’t do it?’
The one who was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
4. What does S W A T stand for?
Barbecue food that is Smoking Wicked and Tasty.
5. What’s kept in The Tower of London?
6. What does running on the spot achieve?
It wears a hole in the floor.
7. What is a busby?
It is the one you have to catch if you missed Bus A.
8. What is cinder toffee?
It is what the witch gave to Hansel and Gretel.
9. Who is Old Father Time?
He is the dude that Mother Nature was cheating on.
10. Who shot JR?
The butler did it.
Written for Di’s Fibbing Friday.