English grammar can be complex and modal verbs are unlike other verbs. They include can, must, may, might, will, would, should. They are used with other verbs to express ability, obligation, possibility, and so on. Our prompt for this week is Could/Might/Should/Would. I believe that it is possible for everyone who wants to play along this week in Song Lyric Sunday to find a song that fits this prompt.
This challenge is always a lot of fun for me, because I enjoy seeing all the different songs that everyone contributes. Song Lyric Sunday is mostly about having fun and sharing your music with others and being able to listen to the music that others come up with. Not everyone on WordPress is a writer, but I feel that SLS should be more than just posting a video, so do some research and let everyone know something about the song that you post. This could be something as simple as what year the song was written, who wrote it, or did it make the charts? Post a video, show the lyrics, but most important, make sure that you have fun. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and create a pingback, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not. If it does not fit, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post or place your link in the comments section below.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the Bo Diddley song ‘Who Do You Love’ this week. Next week I will be writing about the song ‘Don’t You Want Me’ by Human League. The upcoming prompts will be:
November 17, 2019 – Did/Didn’t/Do/Don’t/Does/Doesn’t
November 24, 2019 – Bounty/Desert/Eat/Feast/Food/Hungry/Turkey
December 1, 2019 – Chin/Ears/Eyes/Face/Mouth/Nose
December 8, 2019 – Arms/Elbows/Knees/Legs