I am a bit frustrated now, I bought some new ink cartridges for my printer and I couldn’t get them installed, long story moving on. I bought a new Cannon printer today and I could not get my computer to recognize it. I called up the support number and I let the guy have control of my computer and he told me that a bunch of my drivers had been stopped, so I asked him to restart them and he said that he couldn’t because someone from a foreign country had taken control of my IP address and cloned it 12 times and they kept changing it. He said that he saw someone installed this thing called Koobface on my computer which is a computer worm which spreads via social networking sites. He told me that my virus software does not protect from these things and that I had to purchase a firewall. I bought the firewall from a company named I-Soft and they installed it and then they worked on trying to get my printer connected. After 6 hours of tinkering around they told me that my printer was defective and now I am real mad as this wasted a whole day for me.
Sorry as I needed to vent. I have fun with this challenge every week, as I enjoy seeing all the different songs that everyone will come up with. Song Lyric Sunday is mostly about having fun and sharing your music with others. Tell a story, post a video, show the lyrics, but most important, make sure that you have fun. This week the prompt is Train songs and I feel that everyone should be able to find a song that fits this clothing theme. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and please be patient, and wait for me to approve your pingbacks, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
• Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not. If it does not fit, then please explain why you chose this song.
• Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
• Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
• Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
• Ping back to this post will eventually work, as long as you are being patient, but you can also place your link in the comments if you don’t like to wait.
• Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
• Feel free to suggest future prompts.
• Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the song ‘Casey Jones’ by the Grateful Dead this week. Next week I will write about ‘Truck Drivin’ Man’ by Buck Owens. The upcoming prompts will be:
October 6, 2019 – Bus/Truck/Lorry
October 13, 2019 – Drifter/Loner/Vagabond
October 20, 2019 – Lean/Sit/Stand