Fibbing Friday is back and this week it is being hosted by PCGuyIV who has come up with ten new questions.
- Exactly who was the catcher in the rye?
That was the name given to baseball phenom Roy Hobbs played by Robert Redford.
- Where exactly does the red fern grow?
It is usually found next to the Joe Cocker shells and silver bells.
- To Kill a Mockingbird wasn’t about a trial. What was it about?
This was about the birds losing their appetite for termites and them devouring a whole city.
- If one does not simply walk into Mordor, exactly how is one supposed to get in?
You have to obtain a “Its your birthday” Community Chest card when you play Monopoly.
- Why were they hunting for the Red October?
Because Red Lobster was out of crab legs.
- What exactly was the clear and present danger?
When they saw that Howard Stern had lifted his cheek off the seat.
- What was the black spot?
You need to listen to The Police song ‘King Of Pain’ to get the answer.
- The Lottery wasn’t about the pitfalls of blindly following tradition. What was it about?
This was the Vietnam draft and I was lucky enough to get a high number.
- What kind of progress was the pilgrim making?
John Wayne was trying to quit smoking, but he was only able to cut down to 4 packs a day.
- Exactly who was the man in the iron mask?
This guy was also known as the elephant man.
Written for Fibbing Friday.