What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? This is just a retort to an irrelevant suggestion, but I need to write about something, so that everyone knows that it is time for another edition of Song Lyric Sunday. It may have something to do with the goods that the US purchases from Mexico and although I am not sure if tariffs were raised on the tea coming from China, many other items are going up in price. The internet has several sites that allow you to search song lyrics and probably not too far in the future, there will be sites that actually will write song lyrics for you. Last week it was decided by the majority of participants that there is no interest in calling dibs on a song, so we won’t be taking that road.
Our prompt for this week is Desire/Lust/Romance/Passion is something that I think will produce a lot of smoking hot music. I am certain that this category will work for everyone. Try to find a song that fits the prompt, then write your post and please be patient, and wait for me to approve your pingbacks, or you can just place your link in the comments section.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not.
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due.
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and if you desire you can provide a link to where you found the lyrics.
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song.
- Ping back to this post will eventually work, as long as you are being patient, but you can also place your link in the comments if you don’t like to wait.
- Read at least one other person’s blog, so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process.
- Feel free to suggest future prompts.
- Have fun and enjoy the music.
I am writing about the song ‘Roadhouse Blues’ by The Doors this week. Next week I will write about the song ‘Let Me In’ by Porter Wagoner. The upcoming prompts will be:
June 16, 2019 – Dad/Father/Barbecue
June 23, 2019 – Cards/Dice/Gamble/Lose/Win
June 30, 2019 – Who/What/When/Where/Why/How
July 7, 2019 – Zodiac animals those being a Rat/Ox/Tiger/Rabbit/Dragon/Snake/Horse/Sheep/Monkey/Rooster/Dog/Pig