Already having the Unique Blogger Award, the Awesome Blogger Award and the Liebster Award, I am actually hoping that I do not get any more awards now that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I guess that every award that a blogger obtains, makes them feel a little bit better about all of the hard work that they put into their posts. The sunshine blogger award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who find your posts to be creative, talented, entertaining, positive, optimistic and or inspiring and also are spreading sunshine throughout the blogging community. It is hard for me to express how excited I am to be receiving this award, and it is probably expressed best by what Wayne and Garth said, “We are not worthy.”
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
I am very pleased and honored to announce that blogger visheshsajalkhare of My struggle against silence just nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award and I want to thank him for nominating me for this prestigious award.https://mystruggleagainstsilence0.wordpress.com/2018/03/23/sunshine-blogger/
- Answer the 11 questions that you were asked.
- Compose 11 questions for bloggers who you nominate for them to answer.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and notify them.
- List these rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or blog.
Questions that I need to answer
Where are you from (country)?
What are your worst fears in life?
Since how long you’ve been blogging?
11 months to the day
What do you like writing about most?
Responding to prompts
What is your All time favorite movie?
What’s your favorite pastime or hobby?
How does writing help you?
It forces me to use my brain
What are the things that make you most happy?
What is the biggest accomplishment of your life?
My unpublished books
If you could become invisible for one day, what’s the first thing that you’d do?
Sit in the oval office
What’s the biggest quality that you think you have?
Questions for my nominee’s.
- Why did you decide to become a blogger?
- What do you love best about blogging?
- What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging?
- What is the biggest struggle that you face when it comes to blogging?
- What is your proudest blogging moment?
- How much time does your blog take up from your daily routine?
- What are your posts mostly about?
- What is your favorite food and/or cuisine?
- If you could go back in time, where would you go?
- What is your idea of a perfect day?
- How would you describe your fashion style?
Winner, winner chicken diner, congratulations to all of my nominees and I hope you enjoy answering my questions. Now for my nominee’s.
Since turnabout is fair play, my first two nominees will be bloggers that have nominated me for previous awards.
Jina S. Bazzar https://authorsinspirations.wordpress.com/
Cage Dunn https://cagedunn.wordpress.com/